Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well another Interesting Week is over!!!
















I know it's Tuesday and that is technically the middle of the week but Jeff , my hubby, is off on Tuesday and Wednesday so I consider this our weekend.
After a week of DRAMA!!!! Things are finally at rest.
Sydney had her 8th birthday party complete with handmade Polly Pocket decorations. She helped me make her party hat and banner. We had a blast.
I was even able to make a couple of new pieces for my shop.
And speaking of my shop, my clipbaords are flying off the shelves!! I have sold 5 clipboards today alone.
I guess folks are looking for teacher gifts... well that's why I first made them.
Jack's teacher will be getting one to start his Kindergarten career. I have NO PROBLEM buttering up the teachers. NO PROBLEM at all!! :)
Here are some of the new items I created for my shop.
Have a great " week"!!!!!





1 comment:

Rhondamum said...

Hi Jeynifer! Just popping over from the Marie Antoinette group! I'm so happy to have you with us and I love your blog! I will have to check out your shop next. Looking forward to learning more about you. Let me know if you have any questions about the group!

Rhonda...