Monday, August 10, 2009

So I got Cupcakes!!

Here are the French Tag Toppers!!
Wizard of Oz!!

Special cupcake made just for me!!!
Red Vevet... could you die??!!!
Here's the deal... up until now all my photos have been taken with a little Sony digital camera. Nothing to write home about. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE MY little camera but... I needed an upgrade.
For her birthday last year, my brother gave our oldest daughter a Nikon... well heck... a Nikon SOMETHING FABULOUS!!!!. It has lots of numbers and settings and stuff.
I was doing some photos of my new ETSY additions and I thought " I should use that fabu camera!!!"
So I called my brother and he baby-stepped me through some settings ( the word apature was used A LOT!!) ANNNDDDD... Cupcake Lane Bakery , and got some specialty cupcakes to show off my cupcake toppers.
The kids left fighting about who gets which cupcake when Mom finishes her shoot. ( I say Mom gets um... )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely. I wouldn't know how to use one of those fancy cameras. You did a fab job.