Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trying out Something New!!








I have been in a whirlwind of creativity lately. It seems whhen I open the floodgates ... I can't stop!!!. I have made time for kids and dishes and laudry.. ( okay dishes and laundry have been 3am events.. I admit).
I just made this new Shabby Party set as my last set sold in TWO DAYS!!! I think that's a record. I may have hit on soemthing here!!
I love so very much all the pink and glitter and I REFUSE to feel guilty for not making boy stuff. lol
I need to get working on Syd's birthday set as she is turning 8 on the 17th and it would be ridiculous for me to make all of this party stuff then gp and BUY her stuff!!! LOL ( never say never though).
The kids and Daddy are off to the pool so off to create I must go!!!!








1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I can see why it would have sold so quick, it is adorable! I just love it!