Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm a Havin' A Sale!!!!!





So this Holiday Season has been AMAZING for my Etsy shop. I made it over the 100 sales mark and I went from 2 -3 orders a week to 5-10 orders A DAY!!!!
I did some new things with my tags and changed photos and such. Maybe it's karma for living such a virtuous life... NAAAA That's not it!!! tehehe

IN CELEBRATION OF MY FANTASTIC HOLIDAY I AM OFFERING 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE ON MY ETSY SITE. Joosy Card Co. on ETSY
There is still plenty of time to get your order before Christmas!! Need something changed on my designs? Personalized? Just let me know and I will make it for you post haste. I have a 24 hour turnaround or LESS!!! I told ya... SPEEDY!!!!
Hope to see you on my site. Even if you don't need any of my lovelies just now, go ahead and heart me for later. You never know when you'll need a clipboard or two... maybe a party hat..

Ta Ta



1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Your art is so beautiful! Just stopped by to say Merry Christmas wishing you a wonderful holiday full of lots of warmth.

:) Cassandra